the guy above me is braindead and its not open for debate k bye
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 24 June 2019 - 4:27 pm by [xCs]PLO_Style
😋🙈
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:54 am
Where do egots see their names get mentionned? We just looking for ggs nobody forcing yall to play.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 _snbka_

Posted 24 June 2019 - 7:03 am
**** u noobs 11
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Voracity

Posted 24 June 2019 - 9:02 am
thought Vivo left aoc?! yikes
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Th0m

Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:47 pm
GL finding games
Though this version of xCs could never be a competitive clan since it only has 2 compeitive players. only camp and vivo turn up to play when they say they will play.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 25 June 2019 - 1:41 pm
Serious question, no troll and no toxicity. Why do you refuse to play anything other than 1 Cs map? U all seem to enjoy sometimes playing other maps, it's a change, and most of u are ok-good at them. If u just agreed to something like CBA CBA hero rcb Smosh and Dodgeball, it would be fun and Dy would play: myself hkhan Rajput at least, hardly an active, fearsome team
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 25 June 2019 - 2:04 pm
Serious question, no troll and no toxicity. Why do you refuse to play anything other than 1 Cs map? U all seem to enjoy sometimes playing other maps, it's a change, and most of u are ok-good at them. If u just agreed to something like CBA CBA hero rcb Smosh and Dodgeball, it would be fun and Dy would play: myself hkhan Rajput at least, hardly an active, fearsome team

Cba/Hero/Rcb/Smosh/Dodge sound good. Accepted
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 25 June 2019 - 3:15 pm

+1 though, why would you assume they would declinee any new challenge? just because they did in past by X reasons doesnt mean they would declinee again
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 25 June 2019 - 3:26 pm
Th0m wrote:
GL finding games
Though this version of xCs could never be a competitive clan since it only has 2 compeitive players. only camp and vivo turn up to play when they say they will play.

You mean the version of xCs that you tried to join and I rejected? Lmao
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 25 June 2019 - 3:32 pm

Why would we care to be competitive in maps that no one plays? We clearly said we are not interested in other maps, yet you somehow still think its reasonable to try to change our minds. Go challenge eot_ or some other clan/group of players if you really want to prove yourselves. We have nothing to prove in other scenarios.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Th0m

Posted 25 June 2019 - 3:35 pm
You mean the version of xCs that you tried to join and I rejected? Lmao

can anyone else confirm this? no because it's false. instead of making up things (which are irrelevant even if they were true) why dont you try to be a better competitor? good luck finding games, you will need a lot more of it to be recognised as a competitive clan

elamayoh - see i can do it too hehe

Link | Válasz | Idézet
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 58 posts
Ugrás:
4 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 4 guests

What's popular right now: